|Savior-Konushennaya church. As a matter of fact, the church itself is in the center, and the whole of the building formerly belonged to stabling(konushennoye) department.
On February,1, 1837 A.S. Pushkin was read the burial service over in this church.
The building was built in the beginning of XVIII century by N.F. Gerbel, later on it was rebuilt by V.P. Stasov. At that, presumably the church was built into the building by very him.