Release 2.69.03 and update 2.80.01 are now available (DOS version only)!
QView now supports:
- Viewing, programmable and manual editing of files, logical and physical disks, and also 1 Mb of memory in Text/Hex/Asm modes.
- Built-in Alt/Win/KOI, and up to 4 user-defined enconding tables.
- Support of analysis of headers of 'MZ', 'PE', 'NE', 'LE', 'LX' files.
- Support of various LineFeeds.
- Viewing of boot record and MBR of disks.
- Built-in i486/87 disassembler.
- Built-in i486 assembler.
- Tracing of transitions such as jmp/...
- Commenting of a file in AV.
- All operations with blocks.
- Support of .CRK files.
- Built-in calculator (Hex/Dec/Oct/Bin/Char).
- Multitasking environment friendly.
- Windows 95 long file names support.
- ...and much more.