|Unlimited size of viewed file in text/hex/asm modes (TV/HV/AV).|
|Boot record of logical drives and FDD view.|
|Master boot record of physical HDD view.|
|Memory, physical and logical drives dump view.|
|Fields highlighting in HV,AV and text highlighting in TV.|
|Support of Alternate, Windows and KOI-8 text encoding as well as a user defined.|
|LineFeed auto detect feature and on-fly change ability (TV).|
|The whole file editor in AV in codes and i486 assembler.|
|The whole file editor in HV in Hex/ASCII mode.|
|Changes save in .CRK-type file.|
|Current file update with the .CRK-type file information.|
|Creating new files, appending and truncating files ability.|
|Executable files header view support for:
* MS-DOS 'MZ'.
* Windows 95/NT 'PE'.
* Windows, OS/2, DOS 4, etc. 'NE'.
* Windows 95 'LE'.
* OS/2 'LX'.
|i80486/87 powerful disassembler.|
|The instruction comments are allowed in AV mode.|
|The file start base.|
|Support of jump on jmp/call/loop.../j.../etc. in disassembler.|
|Jump to offset in HV, AV.|
* search of any i486/87 instruction (mask is allowed).
* search for jumps/calls/pointers to the current offset (AV).
* ASCII/Hex [sub]string search (mask is allowed, case [in]sensitive).
* ASCII/Hex [sub]string search and replace.
* Save on disk as code/dump/assembler.
* Read from disk to a file as code.
* Delete/insert from/to a file.
* A zero bytes block insert to a file.
* Block of bytes delete feature.
|A file recode function in the TV mode.|
|A powerful crypt system for the file encoding.|
|Built-in calculator (hex/dec/oct/bin/char).|
|9 bookmarks for each view mode.|
|Context depended help system.|
|Automatic views-history file support.|
|Views-history dialog for fast'n'easy file management.|
|Viewer colors override ability.|
|A file extensions depended setups.|
|Supported video modes are: 80*25, 80*30, 132*25, 132*30, etc.|
|Time slices under the multitasking environment.|
|Memory requirements of about 90 Kb RAM.|
|Coded in assembler language.|
|External setup (binary config files).|