"The Naval cathedral in Kronshtadt, complex of the buildings of Kievo-Pecherskaya Lavra branch at the Lieutenant Shmidt embankment and Staroladozhsky monastery (the Valaam monastery branch is situated here temporarily) at Narvsky prospect, the churches of Theophany at Obvodny and Yekateringofka crossing and the Mother of God the Merciful in the harbor (album 12) - all of those are built by architect Vasily Kosyakov (also one could remember his supervision of the construction of "the last temple of Empire" - the Peter-and-Paul's temple in Peterhof according to the architect Sultanov project). The constructions of Vasily Kosyakov had luck - all of them kept safe..
The building at the Pryazhka embankment is a profitable house. Its fronts are designed by architect A.G. Uspensky (1904-1905), the active supporter of the "new style" (in it - ornamental modern). The name of this architect (by the way, he's the son of the writer Gleb Uspensky) is often referred to in connection with his social and political work as a revolutionary democrat and his early death in this walk of life.
One more shot - quite a modern bridge over Pryazhka.